
Profile at 12 weeks

Saying Hello at 12 Weeks

Spine at 20 Weeks

Full Profile at 20 weeks.
Many of you may know already that Aaron and I are expecting our first child on July 4, 2009, but I felt like I had to formally introduce our little bundle. We couldn't be more excited to enter this new journey in our life.
We found out at 4 weeks and kept it a secret until 11. It was hard at times, but fun to finally tell everyone that we were having a baby, Lord willing!! At 12 weeks we had an ultrasound because we weren't able to find the heartbeat. We had another one at 20 weeks because I fell. Yes, I am okay, just a little clumsy!
I am now 22 weeks, and everything is going well. Everyday my belly continues to grow and I am definitely feeling the little one move. It is such an amazing, awkward and weird feeling all at the same time! I can't wait for Aaron to be able to feel it on the outside. I will post growing belly pictures soon!!
One of my many pregnant friends posted these "Top 5 Questions All Pregnant Couples are Asked" on her blog, so I thought I would do the same.
5) When are you due?
July 4, Fire cracker baby many people say. Also right in the middle of baseball season for my husband. Our 4th Anniversary is on July 2.
4)Was this Planned?
Although a personal question; Our desire, God's timing!
3)How have you been feeling?
At 6-9 weeks I was nauseous and threw up 4 times. I layed on the couch many days. Now I am feeling great, just feeling the stretches and pulls of baby and me growing.
2)Are you going to find out what sex you are having?
We will find out the day of delivery!!
1)Do you have names picked out?
Some. We have a very small list of girls and a little longer list of boys. We can't agree on one that we really love. Oh, and we aren't telling anyone, so don't ask!!
That's all for now.