Tuesday, April 14, 2009

28 Weeks

 

I can't believe that we only have 12 weeks until our baby arrives!! We are so excited to meet this little one that keeps kicking me in the ribs and rolling all around inside of me! The pregnancy has gone so fast and it has been a fairly easy ride. Praise God for that.
After taking this picture, I decided that there needs to be a list of things that you don't say to a pregnant women. It seems like in the last 2 weeks, I have received so many comments about how BIG I am getting. Others have said, "Aren't you big for 28 weeks?" First of all, who are you comparing me to? Everybody carries different and has different sized babies. Who knows if I am big for 28 weeks or not. One of my co-workers likes to say "Hey chubby" every time she sees me. Although I know that she is just joking around, that is not something you say to a pregnant women. Suprisingly, most of these comments have been from women; you would think they would be the last to say them. Sorry, I just had to vent about the comments I have received in the last couple of weeks.
That's all for now