Sunday, May 10, 2009
32 Weeks
I am now 32 weeks and still feeling great. Aaron and I can't believe that the time has gone so fast. It is hard to believe that we will have a baby in our house in 8 weeks, Lord willing. I am trying to stay organized and making a list of things that we still absolutely need before the baby is born. In reality, there are only a few necesities: diapers, wipes, onesies, carseat and a crib or Pack 'N Play in our case. If anyone thinks there is something else that we ABSOLUTELY need to survive the first couple of days let me know!!
We tried something new tonight and put head phones on my belly and played instrumental music for the baby. It was fun to see how Baby "R" reacted. At first the baby kicked around, and then after about 5 minutes it calmed down and stayed still until I shut the music off. We just thought we would try it since this morning at church the baby started kicking like crazy during the worship music. Aaron would also love for our baby to play the guitar!!! That would be nice.
