Friday, October 29, 2010

Life Long Friends



This week has been one of reconnecting with good friends. Sunday,
Easton and I got to spend some time with the Landon's in Florida (see previous post). On Wednesday, we got to see my high school friend Stephanie, and her daughter, Nora. They were here in Iowa visiting from Arizona.


Easton and Nora are four days apart and have only met each other once when they were six months old.

Steph and I had to laugh at one point when Steph made the comment of how our days of meeting at coffee shops is now replaced by meeting at our parent's house, chasing after our toddlers and eating leftovers!! It is always fun to see each other and reconnect despite distance and life changes. We can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I don't know why, but I just love love love this picture of these two peanuts. (Picture taken by Steph)