Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Invitations

With every wedding, comes days, weeks, months and in some cases, years of planning (hopefully NOT). Every bride dreams of her wedding being the most perfect day of her life. It's only her that thinks of the smallest details and puts so much planning into every aspect of that ONE day.
If only we spent that much time planning, praying and preparing for our MARRIAGE. Interesting thought huh??
Like I mentioned earlier this fall, we have multiple family weddings this next year. The current wedding in the works, is that of my Brother-in-law, Neal (my husband's brother).  The big day is December 18, of THIS year, that is! They have planned this wedding in a short three months.
Much to my surprise, my mother-in-law asked me if I would be interested in making the Rehearsal Dinner invitations. My first question was "how many?" I knew I wouldn't be able to make numerous invites due to the fact that I would be making all of them by hand.
After hearing that we needed about 15-20, I accepted the task.
Shortly after agreeing to take on the task, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I began brainstorming and searching the internet for some ideas. I came up with three different invitations of which my mother-in-law could choose from. The invitation below was the chosen one. I think they turned out pretty well if I must say so myself!