Wow, have we been busy! Some may wonder where we have been the last month or so, and all I can say is that life has been CRAZY! I am still waiting for it to slow down, but I have a feeling that ISN'T going to happen any time soon.
The last weekend in April we took a whirlwind trip to Paso Robles, California.
Our trip started on a Thursday night with a few late night flights. I don't recommend late flights with a little one. We ended up having a 3 hour lay-over in Denver. Thankfully we brought the computer and a few movies for Easton to watch. We found a quiet spot in the airport and set up camp. At the end of the movie, I walked laps with Easton tucked in the stroller. Thankfully he fell asleep and stayed asleep for our last flight.
We spent all of our time in Paso Robles at Calcareous Vineyard where my Uncle John works. The views were breathtaking.
We were there to celebrate the marriage of my brother Tim and his new wife, Jodi. It was a beautiful wedding and wonderful to see so many family.
I'm realizing that we took over 200 pictures, but never got a good one of the Bride and Groom.
Almost everyone stayed in Houses/Bed and Breakfast while there. I always love staying in old houses and seeing all the charm. Definitely my style!
Friday morning we took a quick trip to the beach. The waves were big, but very cold. Easton was amazed and thought the waves were amazing.
Vineyards every way you looked.
The point at Calcareous where Tim and Jodi exchanged their vows.
Just a few of the fun family photos!
We had a wonderful time, but only wish we could have stayed longer.

