4 Month Stats:
16 lbs. 3 oz.
26 1/4 inches
I think Titus is living up to his name! Multiple people have said that his name is fitting given how big he is. He is a BIG, STRONG boy.
-He loves to suck on his hands. Sometimes it's his thumb and other times his pointer finger, or the whole fist will do too!
-He is such a sweet little boy; happy the majority of the time, which is a blessing.
-He's grabbing at things and trying hard to pull himself forward to the sitting position when you are holding him. A strong core just like Easton had.
-He "talks" ALL the time and loves when you talk back to him.
-His little giggle is so precious, especially when Easton makes him do it. I love to see them interact. Easton talks frequently about when Titus grows up the things he will be able to do with his big brother. Today he said that when Titus gets bigger, he can make cheeseburgers with him!! I can't wait.
-He's learned that he doesn't like when you leave the room. I didn't think that started this early!!
-He's a pretty good sleeper at night. Usually sleeps 8 hours most nights.
We love you Titus and are so thankful that God has entrusted us with you. We continue to cherish each moment as the time goes so fast. I just want to freeze my two boys just how they are and never let them grow up. (Doesn't every mom say that?!?)
I couldn't resist... A little bit of Iowa (John Deere) and a little bit of Texas (Cowboy boots)