It's getting harder to capture this little man, as he is on. the. go!
I have no idea what his stats are, but I'm pretty sure he is still growing!! No worries with this guy.
His little personality is starting to come out more. He lets you know what he wants and doesn't want with his little squeals. He longs for attention and doesn't want to be left out of anything. I'm afraid he's like the rest of the family and has a bit of stubbornness in him!! He definitely has a sweet side though, and gives sweet hugs and cuddles. You can't resist a little squeeze in return, not to mention pinching those cheeks!
Like I said, this little man is on the go. He is pulling up on EVERYTHING. In this picture, he figured out how to push to get water out.
With pulling up on everything, he lets go occasionally and stands on his own. It doesn't last long before he plops on his bottom. I'm sure walking is right around the corner.
I LOVE his cheesey smile. It is definitely one of my favorite faces that he makes.
Titus always wants Easton's water bottle, so we gave him a new one of his own. It was great entertainment while I prepared dinner.
Kanteen Boys!!
NO, I did not coordinate their shirts with their kanteens!!
The last week he has been working on two more teeth, which has made him a little on the testy side!! You would never know looking at these blue eyes though.
Another month gone by, but not without soaking up every minute we can with this sweet boy.