I have been gone from the blogging world for quite some time, I know. There have been just a few things keeping me busy.
I feel like I can't leave anything out, so I will attempt to update you from where I left off.
You may be wondering, why chocolate chip cookies?? Well, when we first moved to Pella, we were told NOT to bring chocolate chip cookies to work or else it meant that you were expecting!! I have no idea where this tradition came from or when it started, but interesting indeed.
On the last day of school, you guessed it, Aaron brought chocolate chip cookies to the teacher's lounge and waited for someone to guess that we were the one's expecting. We also wrapped cookies in small packages and made special deliveries to our friends. I do have to say, it's kind of a fun way to tell people.
Lord willing, Easton will be a big brother in the middle of December! I'm not convinced that he knows what is going on, although, he now knows the word "baby." I have been watching a little girl who is 5 months old, and it has been fun to see Easton interact with her. He is so sweet with her and wants to help with everything. Hopefully that's the case with his new brother/sister.
